The ADD-ON stud earring-making workshop is ONLY for customers who have participated in a previous stud, hook or hoop earring-making workshop and therefore, already have the equipment from their first workshop ready to use again. This is the reason for lower price, you are only paying for the materials this time around.
Disclaimer - Please note, if you do select the ADD-ON workshop and you haven't completed a stud, hook or hoop workshop with me before, it is not my responsibility if you do not have the correct equipment and find it difficult to participate.
What you will gain out of the earring-making workshops:
- 3 pairs of finished stud earrings.
- Skills that will last you a lifetime if you wish you make yourself a pair of earrings again.
- Access to the LIVE recording of the workshop which you can watch time and time again.
- A chance to ask me as many burning questions all about earrings during the LIVE workshop!
Equipment you should have from your first workshop ready to use again:
- 1 ceramic tile to work on
- 1 acrylic roller
- 1 paint brush to apply the varnish
- 2 different cutter shapes (Although, you can purchase more if you wish)
Included in your ADD-ON earring-making workshop kit:
- 1 piece of paper
- 1 piece of sandpaper
- 1 small jar of varnish
- Enough clay to make 1 small slab to cut out at least 2 pairs of earrings (Some people are cutting out up to 10 pairs)
- 1 already made pair of earrings by myself for you to finish, varnish and set your backs on (this will be selected at random from the website)
- 3 pairs of earring posts and butterfly backs ready to attach to your 3 pairs of earrings in your kit.
- 1 small glue to attach your earring posts and backs
- FREE POSTAGE on all earring workshop kits.
- Please note, if you are selecting the MARBLE workshop then you will also receive 1 plastic tool to help with the making process.
How the online earring-making workshops will work:
First, you will select whether you would like to book onto a STUD, HOOK or HOOP earring making workshop. Stud workshops will run separately however hook and hoop making workshops will run together as they are very similar with regards to the way they are made. Secondly, you will need to choose which DATE and TIME suits you the best, as well as whether you would like to book onto a LEOPARD PRINT OMBRE or MARBLE making workshop session. Please note you DO NOTE need a third colour clay for OMBRE.
There is up to 8 spaces available on each workshop. Please note all workshops are LIVE with myself ONLINE and therefore, will be conducted via ZOOM in the comfort of your own home. If you do not wish to have your camera on, you do not have to, so please don't worry.
You do not need a computer to be able to participate in the LIVE workshops as you can also access ZOOM from the app via your phone. The link to your ZOOM workshop will be sent via email so please make sure to check your inbox before the event date and time to make sure you are prepared. The link will be sent to the email address you have provided at the checkout. Each workshop will last between 1 hour and 1.5 hours.
With your earring making workshop, you will receive a workshop kit prepared by myself with everything you will need to be able to complete your online earring workshop. All you will need from home is a flat surface to work on, a small bowl of water, a couple of sheets of kitchen roll and a working oven.
All boxes will dispatch 1.5 weeks before your earring workshop date and time.
Please see the cutter choices and their sizes below (this will also change seasonally):
- Mini Star - 1cm
- Mini Heart - 0.8cm
- Small Heart - 1.2cm
- Small XMAS Tree - 1.5cm
- Medium Lightning Bolt - 2.5cm
Please select your clay colours from the images attached. Please ignore the animal stamps, this is not part of the earring-making workshops.
Please note you can select either surgical steel or sterling silver posts and earring backs.
This item can be bought as a gift and sent directly to your recipient. Please ensure to write their email address in the notes before the checkout so they can receive the ZOOM workshop link rather than yourself.
If you have any other questions about the online earring-making workshops, then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.