PRIVATE IN PERSON Earring-Making Workshops
I am now holding PRIVATE IN PERSON earring-making workshops with a minimum of 6 people from £25 per person within a 50 minute drive from Wymondham. I am happy to go further afield however, this would incur a petrol charge.
PRIVATE IN PERSON workshops are perfect for a get together with friends, hen dos and baby showers.
This listings is to gain a FREE quote for your desired workshop. You can choose between a stud, hook or hoop earring-making workshop. Each person can do a different one between a stud, hook or hoop workshop because it is just the finishing that will be slightly different so it won't take too much longer to be able to go through each of the different finishing with you in the workshop. Please allow up to 2.5 hours for your PRIVATE IN PERSON earring-making workshop depending on your number of participants.
Please select if you are interested in the LEOPARD PRINT, OMBRE or MARBLE pattern workshop. This option will need to be the same for everyone.
Each participant will get the opportunity to select their own 3 clay colours to work with in the workshop.
Please note you can select sterling silver backings for any participants with super sensitive ears however, our standard backings are made from surgical steel which are NICKEL FREE & HYPOALLERGENIC. This can be discussed when I get back to you with a quote.
Please allow 2 working days for me to get back to you with your FREE quote. This will be send via email to the email address used at the checkout.
What you will gain out of the earring-making workshops:
- A minimum of 4 pairs of finished earrings (Lots of people make up to 10 pairs).
- All the tools you will need if you ever wanted to make earrings again (you would just need to buy the materials as the tools are the expensive things) This part is optional so if some of you do not wish to take the equipment home with you, you don't have to.
- Skills that will last you a lifetime if you wish you make yourself a pair of earrings again.
- A chance to ask me as many burning questions all about earrings during our IN PERSON workshop
How the in person earring-making workshops will work:
Firstly, tell me your desired date and time for your workshop. Secondly, select either a LEOPARD PRINT, OMBRE or MARBLE making workshop session. Lastly, tell me your total number of participants.
I will need access to your selected venue 1 hour before you require your workshop to start to allow me time to set up. Please allow up to 2.5 hours for your workshop dependant on participant numbers.
We will need a flat surface to work on and a small bowl of water at the venue. I will bring everything else that is required to make your earrings. If we are holding the workshop from a location where there is no oven, please make sure you are able to take your tile with your earring makes home safely without damaging them, ready to bake. I will provide boxes for you to be able to take them home safely.
Firstly, we will start by sanding and varnishing the earrings that I have made for you prior to the workshop. Then, we will go onto making our own clay slab in our chosen clay colours and pattern which we will then cut our earrings from. We will then go onto setting the backs onto our already made earrings (or popping them onto hooks or hoops depending on your workshop selection). You will then take your makes home with you to bake in your own time and finish them off in the same way that we did together in the workshop. I will also provide Sapphire Frills earring backing cards for anyone who would like to use them to gift some of their creations to a loved one.
Please note you will all have access to my full range of cutters so you can cut pretty much any shape earrings in the workshop that you'd like.
What equipment will you gain out of the earring-making workshops:
- 1 ceramic tile to work on
- 1 acrylic roller
- 1 piece of paper
- 1 piece of sandpaper
- 1 small jar of varnish
- 1 paint brush to apply the varnish
- Enough clay to make 1 small slab to cut out at least 3 pairs of earrings (Some people are cutting out up to 10 pairs)
- 2 cutter shapes of your choice to take home with you if you wish
- 1 already made pair of earrings by myself for you to finish, varnish and set your backs on (this will be selected at random from the website)
- 4 pairs of earring posts and butterfly backs ready to attach to your 4 pairs of earrings in your kit.
- 1 small glue to attach your earring posts and backs
- Please note, if you are selecting the MARBLE workshop then you will also receive 1 plastic tool to help with the making process.
If you have any other questions about the PRIVATE in person earring-making workshops, then please email me at email@example.com.